Monday, April 5, 2010

The Spring Club Basketball season is alive & going

Most of the local club teams are getting their teams organize, having tryouts and maybe have already participated, or will be playing in tournaments within the next few weeks. GOOD LUCK to all.

I will post tournaments and scores as they come through to me. (please help keep me infomred) I'll be posting them as I get them. If you play or have a daughter play for a team let me know scores, schedules and news. Thanks.

Premier Elite went to Auburn-Riverside for their "Spring Fling" March 27 & 28. The Gold team had some struggles in the All-Star division, but they are learning and growing. The Black team lost in the Semi Final's to the eventual Champion in the Elite Division. A great start to the spring 2010 season. Congrats to Shamarica Scott, and Melissa Williams making the All Tournament Team, and Alysa Erickson All Tournament for the All-Star division.

No comments: