Monday, November 17, 2008

Basketball officially arrives in SW Washington

Today is the first day of tryouts. Gym's all over Southwest Washington are being filled with the bouncing of balls, the swishing of the nets, the squeaking of tennis shoes, sweat, whistles, yelling coaches... Yes it's high school basketball's opening day. There will be plenty of ice packs, heat balm, and hot tub use these first few days also. I'm so excited... (smile).

Thank you for your support since I started this site October 1st. I hope to keep you informed through out the season. Please don't hesitate to assist with news, stories, and information. Contact me anytime. My theme is "It takes a village to raise a child".

Student athlete's please stretch and warm up properly, work hard, be safe and have fun.

No comments: